I very luckily got nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful Perla - thank you so much for the nomination! Her blog is brilliant and you should definitely check it out here.
So here are the rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
5. These lucky bloggers must be told
6. There are no tag backs
11 random things about me:
- I have an insane but very real fear of sloths
- My boyfriend bet me that I couldn't name all 50 American states, so I learnt them and proved him wrong. Now I can recite all 50!
- I can twitch my nose
- I am addicted to Extra Peppermint gum, seriously go through about 5 pieces a day
- When I doodle I always end up sketching the Australian Flag! It's the best doodle ever because it contains so many fun things to draw like stars, lines, crosses etc
- When I'm bored and feel like a laugh I Youtube "baby bunny binky". Do it, I promise you won't regret it
- One of my favourite things to do is watch shows and movies I love with someone who hasn't seen them before
- I love it when people draw on my hand
- I dream really vividly and I'm hoping a book idea will come to me eventually in dream form
- I have an unnatural obsession with checking the weather app and knowing the 7 day forecast at all times
- Aside from English I speak fluent rabbit and only me and my bunny can understand it. It's a cross between baby talk and made up words said in a high pitched voice
Questions for me to answer from Perla:
- Do you like anime? If so which is your favourite? No I do not sorry, and I know virtually nothing about it I'm afraid! :S
- What is your favourite movie genre? I'm a real movie buff so pretty much anything going but my all time favourite genres would be psychological thrillers, apocalypse “how are we ever going to survive” films, and romantic dramas.
- What song are you obsessed with right now? I’ve just properly discovered Ben Folds and I’m currently listening to his song ‘From Above’ on repeat.
- Who is your fashion crush? Miranda Kerr.
- What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas- love the festive vibe, summer time, BBQs, beach, seeing family and friends, presents, smell of Christmas trees… can’t beat it!
- What is something nerdy about you? I used to and occasionally still do love playing The Sims. I also find some fascination with watching my boyfriend play Half Life - it’s like a thriller/horror film that you can control!
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavour? Love vanilla and strawberry… really don’t like chocolate for some reason. Loving currently the new White Chocolate Strawberry Crumble Magnums!
- When did you start wearing make up? I started really subtly wearing it in about year 9- just a mineral foundation and blush mainly, and then the whole shebang when I went out at night. Properly started wearing it every single day since starting my full time job.
- Blush or bronzer? Blush. It just makes you look so fresh and vibrant and healthy and glowing. Plus I’m pale anyway so sometimes it’s fun to just embrace that and not overload on bronzer and instead complement the fairness with blusher.
- Stilettos or wedges? Stilettos because I don’t own any wedges. But I generally won’t wear stilettos even, just regular high heels for me! And I’d choose pretty flats over both.
- Dog or cat? Can I say rabbit? No? Ok then cat because they are so fluffy and Ingrid’s (Miss Glamorazzi) cat Nugget has made me fall in love with cats.
My questions for my lucky tagged bloggers to answer:
- What do you do to relax?
- What are your biggest fears?
- What are three things that are unique about you?
- What TV show is your favourite and why?
- What are your top three bands of all time?
- What is your favourite thing to shop for?
- What does your natural hair look like?
- What are three things you love about yourself?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite colour of nail polish?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I nominate (in no particular order) the following incredible bloggers:
- Spider Leg Lashes
- Sneha Says
- Life at the Coop
- Unevenlemming Beauty
- A Nutty Style of Life
- String of Events
- There's Something About Beauty
- Our Little Balham Life
Well that's about it! Congratulations to all of the blogs I nominated, over the month I have
been blogging I've particularly enjoyed yours. So a big well done is in order! :D Thanks again
Perla for my nomination.
Hope you're all having a brilliant weekend xx